As an advertiser, there’s nothing like being listed as “number one” for a particular service or brand you’re promoting. This is comparable to being displayed as the most prominent ad in the paper’s Classifieds section!
Print is easy and familiar to all of us, but what if you’ve decided to advertise online? To those who are wondering how this translates into the digital sphere, let’s talk about paid advertisement and discuss search engines along the way.
What is Pay-Per-Click?
Pay-Per-Click (or PPC) is a service where advertisers pay a small fee whenever a link to their campaign or web content is clicked by someone who’s visiting websites and/or looking up specific keywords. At a surface level, the name sounds self-explanatory, but a lot really goes behind the process.
Let’s look at the factors that make this different from traditional, print advertising so we can dig deeper down the surface.
- A pool of advertisers exists but only one or two may be chosen.Paying doesn’t automatically guarantee that your ad will be displayed and clicked by users (you’ve got to be competitive, too!). Unless the site or service you acquire is displaying only your ads, then there exists competition.
- The quality of your ad and the amount you’re willing to spend are top factors. Search engines want to keep the integrity of the links they sell to users. To avoid letting down people, quality checks are necessary. Nope, you can’t beat your competition just by paying a lot.
- Numbers play a large factor when it comes to PPC; you can measure revenue and plan expenses in advertising. You get to receive reports, digest feedback, and most definitely see where the sore spots in your advertising are and how you can best improve it.
What does PPC Management Mean?
We have outlined the fact that competition exists when it comes to PPC advertising. Even if you take the competition out and have a website exclusively advertise for you in their pages, how can you still be sure that your campaign is actually interesting enough for a viewer to click and choose it from all other sources? This is where PPC Management comes in. It starts with successful campaign creation and ends in performance reporting.
If you wish to invest in PPC as a way to advertise your brand, it is vital to make sure it’s properly managed. The following services provided by marketing professionals help businesses grow and send their message across:
- Campaign creation – Research and analysis is the foundation of success in advertising. This means knowing the right keywords to focus on, and having a grasp of how your competition is performing.
- Writing ads – Your management team will write enticing copy that will invite viewers to transact and not just scroll through your ads.
- Campaign optimization – Testing and monitoring allow you to know whether your campaign is successful or not. From there, improved strategies can be implemented to always keep you on top.
Are PPC Management Services for You?
If you’re looking to squeeze into a competitive pool of advertisers or just have no idea how to break in, PPC is a great way to get started! This is especially true for commercial brands that have to market their way to sales.
Paid advertisement is one of the simplest, most straightforward ways to advertise and be seen – to take advantage of it is both an economical and effective choice. Get a PPC management team now and boost your presence!